Here at Ysgol Craig Y Deryn we want your child to be as active as possible in their education. It is our aim for them to gain fundamental skills, which they can take forward not only in their education but also into later life.
Clubs form an essential part of your son or daughters school experience, that is why we offer the following clubs to ensure they make the most of their time:
- As the saying goes: “It is the most important meal of the day”. With a selection of fruit, cereal, toast and fresh juices, your son or daughter will start the day ready for a full day of fun and learning.
- We run a sports club every other week on a Wednesday evening for the Juniors from 3.30-5.00pm. Sports Club is NOT on during this term.
- We run a cookery club every other week on a Wednesday evening for the Juniors from 3.30-5.00pm. Cookery Club is NOT on during this term.
- The Urdd club is open to members only and runs every other Wednesday evening from 3.30-5.00pm. Those attending participate in various organized activities as well as preparation for Urdd competitions.
- Held fortnightly on a Thursday from 3.30-5.00.